- Ingenious 4-way elastic Power Lycra fabric with UV protection
- High- and ultra-density foam carbon bacteriostatic chamois
- Anatomically-designed for the specific gender
- New lightweight leg band gripper by MarcTrading Italy
- Perforated moisture-wicking fabric on the undersides
Featuring a cutting-edge gender-specific carbon bacteriostatic chamois, our Northwest+ bib shorts offer superior comfort so you can ride for extended periods without experiencing fatigue or soreness. The structure of the chamois includes both high-density and ultra-density foam padding, placed in the anatomically correct position. The foam is covered by a thermostatic carbon fiber fabric for maximum protection against chafing and sweat, even on long, hot rides.
The innovative 4-way stretch Italian fabric is composed of 80% Power Lycra (210g/m2) for outstanding compression, support, and garment durability. The bib shorts' undersides feature breathable perforated fabric to wick perspiration away from the skin and reduce irritation, whether you are undertaking a 25K or 150K ride. The leg bands are optimized for comfort, utilizing the latest lightweight gripper. Moisture management and high UV protection make these the best cycling bib shorts available for all-day adventures, whatever the elements throw at you.
** All sizes are a "European Race Fit" most will need to go up one full size.